A Robatz Network non-profitable educational project, based in faculty of Radiophysics and Computer Technologies of the Belarusian State University.
The main avenues of scientific and development areas developed in the laboratory:
- Trainings and Seminars about IT and Scientific fields of knowledge.
- Educational courses for last grade students.
- Practical training in electronics and robotics.
- Research and Development of potential "garage" projects.
- Lectures about Artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Over 100 participants in 2 years; 7 practical projects; 10 master and bachelor thesis and over 20 year works written; regular conferences and hackathon participating.